• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those questioning the Saints schedule

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

pretty simple if any panthers fans say we have a weak schedule and an average team. Even thou I cant remember a worse performance from our boys this year than this.

They might think that if the saints are average and they had us 14-0 what does that make the panthers? By saying we're average they are saying their team is way way below average.

you had us and the game.

I just said that the Saints have a lot of questions in my mind.

More than the panthers?

You shouldnt worry about us again until Jan 3, but hey. There's still room on the bandwagon.

Personally, i think starting down 14, with 2 INTs and a fumble, and still able to win by 10 is ok. Eliminate those mistakes and we might be a decent team.

More than the panthers?

You shouldnt worry about us again until Jan 3, but hey. There's still room on the bandwagon.

Personally, i think starting down 14, with 2 INTs and a fumble, and still able to win by 10 is ok. Eliminate those mistakes and we might be a decent team.

Once again when did I say you guys have more questions than the Panthers?

Once again when did I say you guys have more questions than the Panthers?

no , I think you dead on saints cant keep doing these stupid mistakes that keep teams in the game, we have allot of work to do on our run game, which used to be 5th for 3 years , and our turnovers. your right. At the beginning of the season any team we faces was done by the second half, now were giving them a shot and winning from behind, im sure payton is plenty pissed

Funny thing is the more you all talk the more you actually put down your players. You talk about our run D but Williams does that to everybody. Plus he got stopped quite a bit in the second half. IMO it is way more important to stop the other RB because you know Williams is going to get his. So our run D sucks and your Run O just got lucky to play our sucky run D. I thought your run game was that good but hey maybe we just suck.

Hidden

Funny thing is the more you all talk the more you actually put down your players. You talk about our run D but Williams does that to everybody. Plus he got stopped quite a bit in the second half. IMO it is way more important to stop the other RB because you know Williams is going to get his. So our run D sucks and your Run O just got lucky to play our sucky run D. I thought your run game was that good but hey maybe we just suck.

thats possible , if your going to say we are average and you had us 14-0, then you might suck. Not trying to be rude, but that would be the truth right?

Point blank Saints fans are blinded from the 8-0 sun in their faces. they can't see that most of their win by the end of the season will have come from teams that have .500 are belows records. aside from them going to loss to the cowboys and pats. And be sure I will pull for them 2 teams aswell. But fact is once the saints hit the playoffs and play agaist teams who have good record they will get bet by them. Saints will not get to the NFL Championship game mark my words on that.

Point blank Saints fans are blinded from the 8-0 sun in their faces. they can't see that most of their win by the end of the season will have come from teams that have .500 are belows records. aside from them going to loss to the cowboys and pats. And be sure I will pull for them 2 teams aswell. But fact is once the saints hit the playoffs and play agaist teams who have good record they will get bet by them. Saints will not get to the NFL Championship game mark my words on that.

Ahhhh...the 8 and 0 sun looks real good right about now. What will happen in the future who knows but I sure am going to enjoy it while it lasts. I expect you would to if your team was 8 and 0. So don't knock it until you try it.

The future's so bright I gotta wear shades. LOL

Eagles 38 Panthers 10 ---- Eagles 22 Saints 48

Falcons 28 Panthers 20 ----- Falcons 27 Saints 35

Bills - 20 Panthers 9 ------Bills 7 Saints 27

Patriots 26 Falcons 10

Dolphins 38 Bills 10

Cowboys 37 Falcons 21

Texans 31 Bills 10

What's your point? Other teams have blown out those same teams. I'm glad to see your confidence is so high that you compare your record to a team that's 3-5 to make yourselves feel good. Ya'll are having a good season, but let's not get ridiculous.

Eagles 38 Panthers 10 ---- Eagles 22 Saints 48

Falcons 28 Panthers 20 ----- Falcons 27 Saints 35

Bills - 20 Panthers 9 ------Bills 7 Saints 27

Patriots 26 Falcons 10

Dolphins 38 Bills 10

Cowboys 37 Falcons 21

Texans 31 Bills 10

What's your point? Other teams have blown out those same teams. I'm glad to see your confidence is so high that you compare your record to a team that's 3-5 to make yourselves feel good. Ya'll are having a good season, but let's not get ridiculous.

Archived