• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Chinn robbed

MurkN

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well the second one he stripped, scooped in a pile and scored. I have to say, that wasn't luck. 

Exactly!  Also, some may rate the first one as luck, but I say he was in the right place at the right time because he was swarming to the ball to make a tackle. Playmakers are playmakers because they put themselves in position to make plays.

29 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Exactly!  Also, some may rate the first one as luck, but I say he was in the right place at the right time because he was swarming to the ball to make a tackle. Playmakers are playmakers because they put themselves in position to make plays.

Yeah the first one wasn't luck at all. To anyone who thinks it was -- look at the play again. He was dropping back in coverage on the play while watching Cousins and recognized that Cousins wasn't going to throw the ball and immediately reacted by running towards the ball to make a play (that is a veteran move, having recognition and that quick of a response without having to think about it. most rookies can't do this in real time like that yet). He was in the right place at the right time because of that recognition and if he wasn't it's very possible the Vikings even recover the ball. Credit to Kerr on the strip sack for sure, but Chinn deserves a ton of credit on that one too for the recovery and score.

Archived