• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My first mock draft.

Verge

12 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Really? The skilled guys on Clemson that day aren't going to ever be close to that. Not counting this year where Leatherwood, Smith, Waddle and Harris will possibly be 1st rounders compared to Etienne, here are the details of the past two drafts on offense around Tua (what I was highlighting so didn't count Tua/Lawrence):

Alabama: 5 firsts, 1 second, 1 third and 1 fifth

Clemson: 1 second, 1 fourth, 1 fifth and 1 7th

Add in this year's 4 to 1 probable 1st rounders and Alabama's offense was way, way, way more loaded than Clemson's the past 3 years. On D, Clemson had 7 1-3 rounders compared to Alabama's 6 1-3 rounders the past 2 drafts, but Clemson is way more top loaded (5 firsts to 1 first). That said, I was only talking about offense where Alabama is so far ahead in NFL talent that it overshadows the D differences.

And to make matters worse, Bama just got a commitment from a 5* RB out of Texas. According to recruiting sites 247 and ESPN, this gives Bama the best recruiting class in history. 

Archived