• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 QBs in the top 4?

AU-panther

16 hours ago, AU-panther said:

With the top 5 set in the draft order it really looks like the top 3 QBs could go in the top 4.

Jags draft Trevor 

Jets - I guess they could build around Darnold but I just don't see it.  You don't tank that hard to not take a QB.  Wilson the favorite?

Miami - I could see them going with a non-QB.  Sewell or Chase.  Could even trade down. Outside chance they could take another QB.

Atlanta - If Fields is there I can't see how they pass.  I guess they could try to win now with Ryan but how often do you get a chance to draft a QB like that.  Seems too perfect for them.

At this point I'm worried we might have to trade up some to take Lance.  

Jones and/or Trask might be more in play than a lot of thought going into this.

A lot of things can and will happen between now and the draft but I don't see a significant chance Wilson goes before Fields.

28 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

A lot of things can and will happen between now and the draft but I don't see a significant chance Wilson goes before Fields.

Even if Fields goes 2nd there is still a good chance Atlanta or Miami could go Wilson or someone will trade up. 

Archived