• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fmsl

Jbro

I caught my boyfriend getting head from my sister. We are twins, he thought it was me. FMSL

My husband had an affair on me and gave me herpes. FMSL

Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. When he was about to cum, he yelled "Yes Kelly!" really loud. My name's not Kelly, that's his sister's name. FMSL

I'm dating a girl that doesn't want to have sex until she's married, but for some reason, she's fine with letting me fug her in the ass. Normally, this would be pretty awesome but she's not the cleanest down there. FMSL

http://fmysex.com/

Some of those are hilarious...

I met this girl for the first time at a wedding and I brought her up to my hotel room and we started 69ing. She then asked me what one of my fantasies was and I said 'uhh anything with water really.' We then stand-up 69ed in the shower and I accidentally knocked her head against the wall. FMSL

Some of those are hilarious...

I met this girl for the first time at a wedding and I brought her up to my hotel room and we started 69ing. She then asked me what one of my fantasies was and I said 'uhh anything with water really.' We then stand-up 69ed in the shower and I accidentally knocked her head against the wall. FMSL

Happens to the best of us.

After a dry spell, a friend and I made plans to hook up. We chatted for a while after he got here, then got down to business. Two min later, he was finished and embarrassed. Instead of helping me, or waiting and trying again, he left. I only felt 5 thrusts. Then got a text to look into Plan B. FMSL
:lol:

A woman I met at the bar was hinting that all I needed to do was say the word and I could go home with her. I didn't take her up on it because I could feel a huge poop coming on and I didn't want to dump it at her apartment. I got cockblocked by the calzone I had for lunch. FMSL

Haha

Archived