• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delhomme doesn't lead league in int's anymore!!!

Mr ocho nueve

That is because they don't have our running game. They only ran for 5 this season so they have to throw for it. We run for all of ours so naturally our passing TDS will be down. Same as last year when we ran for 30 and only passed for 15. The Bears with Orton last year even passed for more than they ran 15 run Tds to 20 pass ones.. It is just how they are built versus us. As long as we have this line and rushing attack we will always run for more TDs than we pass no matter who is back there.

Really? We pass way less than them and yet Cutler just passed him on INT's this game. Curious.

That's much worse an indictment on Jake than I was going to make.

so turning over the ball this many times but also being mildly productive requires two first round picks and a third round pick?

Hell no, they gave up way too much for Cutler, but if you are gonna throw 15 or more picks you may as well throw 14+ TD's to go with them.

so turning over the ball this many times but also being mildly productive requires two first round picks and a third round pick?

Dont forget they also gave up Orton who is a servicable QB (hell hes doing better than Cutler at the moment) Thats worth at least a 3rd arguably a second

Hell no, they gave up way too much for Cutler, but if you are gonna throw 15 or more picks you may as well throw 14+ TD's to go with them.

but why? it doesn't make you any better is all i was saying? either way it does nothing for the team, just makes the stats look better.

Hidden

but why? it doesn't make you any better is all i was saying? either way it does nothing for the team, just makes the stats look better.

It does make him better, even with the mistakes, and against the odds.(teams know all they can do is pass) He still can score.

Plus we all know how terrible the Bears WR's are. It's a wonder they have won any games.

Besides Cutler throws so much he is expected to throw some picks, does he have too many picks? yup

But he has the arm to threaten too.

Jay probably has TOO much confidence in his arm, and that's his downfall really.

It does make him better, even with the mistakes, and against the odds.(teams know all they can do is pass) He still can score.

Plus we all know how terrible the Bears WR's are. It's a wonder they have won any games.

Besides Cutler throws so much he is expected to throw some picks, does he have too many picks? yup

But he has the arm to threaten too.

Jay probably has TOO much confidence in his arm, and that's his downfall really.

read all of my comments. i said how i feel about cutler. i said in the long run Cutler > Delhomme. But It doesn't matter how many TDs you have (brett favre in 2008), if you keep turning the ball over, your team loses. Plain and simple. and its about the team not the QB. QBs that turn it over lose games for the team.

read all of my comments. i said how i feel about cutler. i said in the long run Cutler > Delhomme. But It doesn't matter how many TDs you have (brett favre in 2008), if you keep turning the ball over, your team loses. Plain and simple. and its about the team not the QB. QBs that turn it over lose games for the team.

Yea but OUR team would still be trucking even with Jakes INT's as long as he could still throw a damn TD every now and again.

Like I said, I'd take a 10TD to 15INT Jake RIGHT NOW this season.

Those 5 extra scores would go a long way given how some of our games went.

Archived