• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conjuring- The Devil Made Me Do It

cookinbrak

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• This week the Carolina Panthers host division rival New Orleans Saints in a matchup that is sure to frustrate both team. Division games are rarely one sided and can be some of the best action of the entire season.  Let us now see what fans of the New Orleans Saints are saying.    Isn't it strange to see other fans talk about how much firepower the Carolina Panthers have? I think it is. In my opinion, teams need to be far more worried about the Panthers defense at this point. If the Panthers can pressure Jameis early, he will revert to Tampa Bay Jameis and the game will be won.      Some pretty decent points here. Yes, the Panthers offensive line is really bad. But the Jets strength is their defensive line so I don't agree with them having zero pass rush.  The Panthers practice against CMC every day. The Saints practice against Kamara every day. Both defenses are well versed in stopping a multi use premier runningback. Will be interesting to watch.    Can't really argue with this. The Saints are an established team. The Panthers are up and coming (we hope). The Panthers won't be ready for prime time until they can at least split with New Orleans and Tampa Bay.    Quite a few Saints fans are paying attention to what is actually happening in Carolina. Solid coaching, solid defense, solid run game. That is never an easy combination to go up against.   
    • Best line on I've read yet on this topic was from a Packers fan. Went something like this. "The Rona finally caught up with me. Buddy of mine and I we're gonna take the trip to Jacksonville for the game. Needless to say, after that curb stomping I'm glad we didn't make it. At this time I want to give a big shout out to Covid."