• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Live show tonight 9pm EST discussing our new signing and current squad!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Somehow win tonight and this series has a good chance to go 7 where anything can happen. will be an extremely tough test tonight though, probably the toughest game of the entire Rod era. Personally I'd go with Koochie but it'll prob be Freddie. Expecting a loss tonight so I don't get upset if it happens, but if we did somehow do the impossible and reverse sweep these fugers it'll be the happiest I've been about sports maybe ever (wasn't following the canes closely for our cup win otherwise that's obviously #1). Making the SB in '15 is up there right now but this could surpass that, especially if we can continue the run into the cup finals
    • I'm willing to give him basically a second rookie year and show us something but my expectations honestly couldn't be much lower. I guess we'll see. I'd be thrilled to be wrong.
    • It's apparent that many have not looked at his test results. I paid very close attention to those measurable before the draft. Even though he didn't throw before the camera at the combine he did throw to measure his velocity and it was only 2 mph less than CJ's. Of course AR had the strongest arm but only beat CJ by 1 mph. So it's not a velocity issue. I hate that i have to come to the guys defense but if people are going to make bold statements at least get the facts straight.