• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Live show Thursday 9pm EST.. Discussing all the latest news ( media event Thursday morning)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• E4BFr3rVUAIm1Zm.jpg

• Topics

• The NFLPA has long argued against the arbitrary nature of these punishments. This is another example.
    • The vaccine drastically lowers the chances of getting it and if you do get it, the effects of it. If everyone who could get vaccinated was vaccinated we wouldn't be having to live with this issue of spreading and breakthroughs of vaccinated people to the extent we are/are going to. And why is that? Because too many people blindly think the vaccine is bad for them. The vaccine isn't poo, its an effective vaccine that was crowdsourced all over the world and the testing on it was done simultaneously at different levels of the process instead of one at a time to speed up its production to save lives and to attempt to get rid of COVID. No one wants to get sick-- why should anyone want to get sick regardless of outcomes from the virus? A large amount of people have died because of this virus and lots of people who haven't have had terrible long term effects. Why would you want that for yourself or anyone? I take a flu shot every year because I don't want the flu. Why do you want COVID and the risks that come from getting it?
    • If I could pie more than once.  I would.