• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Simms

dimbee

At least we both have something in common, now Dimbee.

We both terribly, terribly miss Kyle Orton.

Only difference is, I can get him back.

You, well, you're stuck with this:

KC Joyner

Cutler's performance no real surprise

"Cutler has never finished a season with a bad decision rate below 4.6 percent, and the 4.6 percent mark was still the worst in the league in 2008. Bad decisions are when a QB makes a mistake with the ball that leads to a turnover or a near turnover (e.g. staring at receivers, forcing passes into coverage, etc.) and Cutler made a ton of them in Denver. To put it another way, in his Broncos career, one of out twenty passes he put up were bad decisions. Cutler's performance should not come as a shock to Chicago's management."

:ciappa:

Really? Seriously? You're ragging on the Broncos back-up quarterback?

Seriously??

Wait a minute. Wait wait wait wait wait.

No, seriously?

You, the king of the Franchise Quarterback, the "I can't wait to prove you wrong", the guy with the 4-6 team, the guy with the team that might be giving the Broncos a top-ten pick....

You

You're ragging on the back-up quarterback who spent 5 days in the ICU after emergency surgery from his last start?

THAT is the post you bump????

Weak.

I think you have MUCH MUCH MUCH bigger things to be worrying about, since it's starting to look like Angelo has Tim-Couch'ed your team for the forseeable future.

Are the Broncos having problems? Yup. But none of us ever expected the Broncos to be 6-4 and in a wild card spot after 10 games. We've gotten more than we ever asked for plus a ton. We might miss the playoffs, but we have strong core with a good mix of young guys and proven vets as well as plenty of picks next year to shore us up.

You're 4-6 headed to 6-10 in what has to be one of the most disappointing seasons in Bears history with no draft to speak of next year.

Well, at least you have Orlando Pace.

Enjoy Emo. I hope he brings you as much joy as he did me.

Archived