• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper donates 1 mill to New Orleans relief fund

Captain Morgan

12 hours ago, gofightwin said:
22 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:
Expand  

WTF does that have to do with anything I said?  

Tepper actually has a demonstrable history of donating to all sorts of disaster relief efforts including Sandy, Florence and Ida, among others...

...your suggestion that his most recent deposit was a one-off boys-club related situation is completely off base. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• I never followed up on this. I ended up with about a gallon of deliciousness. I'm going to tap earlier this coming winter. I got the majority of my sap in the one major cold snap we had shortly after I tapped. I'm gonna tap right before the first forecasted cold snap this weekend. I talked to a friend of a friend who runs a legit maple sugar operation up in Wisconsin and he said there's no downside to tapping early and in an area that doesn't really hard freeze in the winter that's what he'd do if tapping recreationally.
    • Panicking? If the Bills wanted Legette, they wouldn't have traded. They gave us a call as a courtesy to ask if we wanted the 5th year option for Legette, and we struck a deal. This was a business decision. Pure and simple. Bills knew they could get their guy either way. They asked us to compensate them for the 5th year option. Makes sense.
    • Just checking in man. Mental health is important. If one of my friends consistently spoke the way you do on this board, I would be concerned for their mental well-being.