• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stupid pundits using Troy Aikman as a source

Sam the Cat

First time poster here, 

Although I do agree that Sam still needs to show more but these pundits are discrediting and disrepecting Darnold and the Panthers because the schedule is weak.  Weren't  they the same pundits praised the Saints being Super bowl worthy after week1?  Listening to Aikman's drunk ass voice during the game, who in my belief is a above average QB that rode the coattails of the one of the greatest oline, rb ever plus hall of famers at wr, te, fb, head coach and all over the defense side, wasn't  annoying enough, that one dude was all hating on Sam and basically says as his wins are against high school JV squads.

So I looked up how superbowl bound browns did with their top3 oline, wrs, rb..and Baker.   Baker had 1 int and Houston was able to cause 3 fumbles and 2 sacks.  Houston may not be a good team bit their defense knows how to strip  balls and create turnover and rush the passer.  

I hope we can shut the pieholes of these idiots by showing up against Dallas!