• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers can lose and still be the 2nd NFC seed.

Pumpkin Eater

yeah, it's a stretch to think that Atlanta will lose to St. Louis with a chance to win the division. Smith is going to have those guys as ready to play as he has all year...that team is playing hungry.

Our odds are good against the Saints, although Pierre-Thomas and their running game of late gives me some concern. If they run the ball effectively at all against us, it could open up more passing opportunities for Brees.

What's worse than losing a first round bye is losing the division to the Falcons. Can you imagine how much the Falcons story will be shoved down our throats for the next two weeks if that happens? Painful!

yeah, it's a stretch to think that Atlanta will lose to St. Louis with a chance to win the division. Smith is going to have those guys as ready to play as he has all year...that team is playing hungry.

Our odds are good against the Saints, although Pierre-Thomas and their running game of late gives me some concern. If they run the ball effectively at all against us, it could open up more passing opportunities for Brees.

What's worse than losing a first round bye is losing the division to the Falcons. Can you imagine how much the Falcons story will be shoved down our throats for the next two weeks if that happens? Painful!

Unforntunate as that is that gives us a chip, ON THE SHOULDER..

okay sorry but really direspect seems to be the theme super bowl winners of late roll with

I see the Rams upsetting the Falcons too. Everyone has that one penciled in for the Tweety Birds, but I think they slip up and lose settling for a 10-6 year.

I hope you're right. But you can't tell me that if you had to bet your life on it, you'd pick the Rams. Seriously.

Unforntunate as that is that gives us a chip, ON THE SHOULDER..

okay sorry but really direspect seems to be the theme super bowl winners of late roll with

Thats not a bad point, but you've never heard Fox playing the underdog card in that way, at least not from my recollection..

Aside from the chip, losing would most likely mean we get AZ in the first round (which would be an awesome matchup for us!) followed by a return trip to the Meadowlands (lets see them beat us twice in 3 weeks...not likely).

Winning would mean we would likely see MN after our bye week, and they have already smacked us around this year.

I guess the bottom line is, either way, we still should be really pumped about our chances in the playoffs, which ever path we have to take.

Why are we ignoring it? I think the economy has a better chance of correcting itself by tomorrow than the Rams do of winning that game lol.

lol, pretty much.

We don't need to be relying on the Rams for our division title. Just beat the Saints into the ground.

I honestly don't believe that the Rams will beat the Falcons BUT......

The only 2 wins the Rams have, are against winning teams and teams still in the playoff hunt (not sure about the Skins still being in the hunt though)

But they beat The Redskins IN Washington (19-17) then the following week beat Dallas in St. Louis 34-14....

so to say it just can't happen is wrong but is it likely to happen? not really

Archived