• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Public Enemy #1

DazWakewood

There was a time a few years ago when I was ready for a new quarterback.  Cam was struggling, looked done, and was being lead by hampered by the previous staff, and an organization that can never seem to put it all together. I watched Cam at New England and thought okay, we made the right football decision by moving on. I ,like many wished we would have chosen better. Someone...anyone...other than teddy two yards. Then this year happened. Winning then losing.. Up, then down. Like way down.... cause it showed on our team's faces. We could all feel the life getting  sucked right out of our souls. Then , I woke up one morning in an alternate reality. Cam was on our team again? wut? Okay.  Still I thought, is this a wise decision? I have been a Panthers fan since 95 and this is easily the strangest development our team, the CAROLINA PANTHERS,  has ever witnessed. The front office has left the next couple of years with major hurdles to jump over, so at this point I say, it's ride with Ace Boogie bitches. It's more fun. Throw rational out the window. Our team doesn't have a history of making the best picks come draft time anyway. Cam took a good defense and a bunch of scrubs all the way to the Big Game. And got robbed. We all know it. We needed a quarterback and we got one that took this franchise to its highest heights. This season could very well be done with at this point. But it ain't over yet, unless we lose today. I don't have any stats or analytics to add, but I will say this since igo won't.  Fug the Dolphins...Fug em!