• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vote NOW! for Jake for NFL Super Ad

DawgzLife

How is the guy from the Jag's in the top 4. Nobody out there knows the jags even play.

my thinking was that none of the top four was at all funny. they are clearly getting in on popularity. not saying it wouldn't be the same if Jake was in there, but c'mon man! A rookie WR from GB?!?!? The kicker from Pitt?!?!?! Some no names from JAX and NO?!?!?!

I just don't understand.

The only way for Jake to win is to make thread's on just about every NC web forums out there and do something on Myspace. Our market is too small and our team too unpopular for the fans alone to give Jake the win. It can happen if we get the word out though. But the Huddle and other Panthers sites will not net him a win, that's for sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yeah I hear you man but this is not a litmus test for OUR character. All the sucking it up in the world won’t affect anything about that football team and the issue of a failed draft deal.  The point is would you want to go back to that steakhouse? I mean, no you probably don’t. I don’t have to suck that up. I am free to lobby and critique as it moves me, same as you. I am saying I don’t the team to go back to a crappy steakhouse lol. 
    • Dealing with the now and building a foundation to build a future upon would have been a great sign of change and a serious attempt to turn this thing around. Those guys that were all fired were also pitching the future. Rhule's 7 year plan and last year's platoff team while taking a still weak NFCS were just more of the same. You already answered you own question. 2 win teams don't usually develop projects well, stable and well run teams do. That is not close to the Panthers at this time. The future doesn't matter if it looks like the recent past for them.
    • Honestly I think you are more sensitive to other people’s opinions a little more than I am in the sense that the lack of a tie and the disciplining that resulted didn’t make me think much besides someone was being an asshole. And I don’t care if other people don’t think that; it won’t really change how I view it. They are free to think it. WTF does CMC have to do with it? I am sorry I don’t get it.  And I don’t see people talking about Darnold vs Cam the way you say. I really just think you might be looking and waiting for a chance to be taking some umbrage with stuff that seems to me is really fairly isolated and not reflective of how most of us think. Maybe you think we think that way? No offense really, I am just not seeing what you are seeing. If I say a criticism of a player I promise it is not motivated by some agenda other than football ands winning. Or losing wtf it is the Panthers. If that changes I will for sure preface what I say with my reasons for saying it.  And I know what saying this stuff may lead to in terms of characterization language but I hope it doesn’t.