• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

who do i start at WR this week?

Sheldon Wolowizard

Tough call...but believe it or not...Carolina IS pretty high in pass D.

You still play your stud though.

Nice selection to pick from. I'd say definately Moss/Johnson. I don't like any NO WRs as Brees shares it around too much. Austin will get his. But being PPR it might balance out. I guess it falls to who's playing where. If Austin is in SD...with Cromartie on him...I'm thinking the edge might go to Meachem...and in Meachem's case you know wherever they are they're in a dome (lot of offense).

I'd go with my gut and start the first three (and that's not your gut, it's mine).

But, you know, something is really telling me that Austin will have more upside than Moss tomorrow. Trying not to be a homer, the Panthers haven't really let any WR go off on them (except Meachem [and Henderson]), so Moss may have a time of it. I am thinking that Welker will be the go-to guy tomorrow. Miles Austin may outdo Moss. Meachem in't a big name guy, but he has been going on a tear since he burned Carolina, so it borders on lunacy to sit him, and you're never going to sit Johnson.

BTW, make sure you look to see if Brady is playing. This should affect your decision greatly (ie, no Moss).

Archived