• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What position do we need to solidify our defesne?

Mr ocho nueve

What position do you think we need to address in the offseason to make our defense complete. We have a dam good D-line, great LB core, and pretty decent corners, just one thing missing, a good free safety. We saw last year how a rookie FS can make a good corner look bad (lucas), and now he is out of carolina. Same thing is happening to Marshall this year. Martin and Godfrey are not exactly helping out that corner in front of them.

Our D line is the biggest problem. A lot of that has been health related.

I wouldn't be hurt by an all offensive draft next year.

I am actually hoping they go mostly offense next year, and tend to agree that our defense is actually fine.

We may want to try to get yet another pass rusher though.

This will be an interesting off season. T Davis and Kalil will be free agents and will be big contracts. I would hope we would try to re-sign both but you never know.

Peppers should be gone unless they work something out. We def need a DT and DE if Pep goes, I would love to have a playmaker at saftey but if Fox is still here it wont happen. We def need to look at QB either FA or draft or both.

I think WR is a big possibility because I think Moose may retire after this year. I also think Hoover and Kasey are possible retirees also. We would have to look at those positions as well. We have a lot of holes to fill and no 1st round draft pick and a possible cap free year with a small market team. Not a good position to be in I'm afraid.

Archived