• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign Vick

ZedLeppelin

How about Moore also owns Vick in completion percentage, yards per game, and yards per attempt as well? Moore is the one that owns Vick. Im sorry that color blinds you.

What about wins and losses? :cool: We can put any kind of money on it you'd like KillerKat, I bet you Michael Vick will be an NFL starter next year and Matt Moore will not. However you want to do it. Apparently NFL GMs are color blind too.;)

lol now you're mentioning sample size when you say we should sign Vick based on 1 throw and make an incorrect statment that Moore couldn't make the same throw when he's done it twice and further.

I guess I should have waited for him to go 39-45 for 700 yards and 6 TDs?

And no moores two dead ducks were not as impressive as rolling to the right and throwing a 40 yard bullet hitting the Wr in the numbers. Did you watch Moore today? He threw 5 passes that my 7 year old cousin could have intercepted.

What about wins and losses? :cool: We can put any kind of money on it you'd like KillerKat, I bet you Michael Vick will be an NFL starter next year and Matt Moore will not. However you want to do it. Apparently NFL GMs are color blind too.;)

Whens the last time Vick started? 3 years ago? If you're going to be ignorant and ignore sample size lets look at how many games Moore has won the past 2 years compared to Vick the past 2 years....Moore is 3-2....Vick is 0-0. Again Moore owns. He also has John Fox's immaculate play calling to deal with as well.

I guess I should have waited for him to go 39-45 for 700 yards and 6 TDs?

And no moores two dead ducks were not as impressive as rolling to the right and throwing a 40 yard bullet hitting the Wr in the numbers. Did you watch Moore today? He threw 5 passes that my 7 year old cousin could have intercepted.

lol so now you're calling them lame ducks when Smith didnt have to adjust for either one. Yeah..ok :rolleyes: Oh..Moore also rolled out of the pocket and found his check down guy pretty well. Moore has only been in the league 3 years and can get better. Vick has been in the league 7 and still cant pass. He may throw a flookey dart every now and then. But an occasional dart throw does not make you a starting caliber NFL QB.

Did you watch Moore today? He threw 5 passes that my 7 year old cousin could have intercepted.

You should tell your cousin to try out for the NFL, since the players on one of the decade's winningest teams couldn't do that.

I wish Moore only threw a couple passes a game so that he could impress you guys. Imagine if all you saw of him was that touchdown pass to Smith?

Oh, Vick almost ran for another touchdown. If only we had players on the roster that could run the ball...

Whens the last time Vick started? 3 years ago? If you're going to be ignorant and ignore sample size lets look at how many games Moore has won the past 2 years compared to Vick the past 2 years....Moore is 3-2....Vick is 0-0. Again Moore owns. He also has John Fox's immaculate play calling to deal with as well.

Delhomme missed a season after having surgery on his THROWING ARM and took us to the playoffs with a 12 and 4 record, NFL players are athletes they don't lose there gifted talents after being out of the NFL for a year or 2, they just need some time to get there rythme back, there is a reason vick had the highest paid contract before he went to prison.

he is a superstar athlete he can throw the ball, he has a stronger arm then both delhomme and moore and he will have an avg complete %, now im not jumping on the vick bandwagon but im also not gonna sit here and say vick doesn't have it anymore no doubt in my mind he will be a NFL starter next year and if there's a opportunity to sign vick for a reasonable amount i wouldn't mind having him.

prob won't have a QB change if fox doesn't get fired anyway though.

Vick has never had average completion percentage. His highest was 56.4 in 2004 and decreased each year after that. Just yet another false statement. His highest QB rate is 81.6 in 2002. Delhomme had a better rating than that the past 5 years. People are too blind by this occasional display of a strong arm now and then that they don't see the whole picture. Which is that he is a horrible QB.

Dont forget Vick has had the benefit of sitting behind a superstar like McNabb this season. He's gotten to watch how Don prepares every week facing some of the toughest teams in the NFL. He's watched Don handle the pressures and rigors of playing in a market like Philly. Vick is gonna be a good starter for some NFL team next season, make no mistake about it. He's gonna sell alot of jerseys too. Id rather we draft a QB, but if we can get Vick at a good price, its a no brainer over what we got now.

Bring him in for cheap. Hell i'm all for it. For what I saw today on the field besides the td, Moore was slow reacting and he made some horrible decisions. Smith and Moose didn't have to adjust too much on passes cause he wasn't throwing them where they should have been thrown. I have a hard time believing that they were both running the wrong routes. When the pressure was on Moore never called any audibles, threw the ball up for grabs, and made some real questional decisions. He threw a pass to Rosario in double coverage that was out of bounds in double coverage that I don't know how he was credited with the catch.

I'm not doom and gloom but are Moore lovers trying to tell me he is better than Delhomme with his performances. The Int's is the only thing not there but if Moore keeps playing the way he is not knowing the offense they will come and I don't want to spend the next 2 or 3 seasons with another Delhomme. I'm telling you that Moore doesn't know the offense that well and I hate to see it cause he should know it well he's been here 3 yrs.

Archived