• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug A. Rodgers!!!!

Lords0fPain

Picked a bad day to have a bad day.....if he would have only got his average points yesterday he had gotten all year per game ....ugh :banghead:
I feel your pain. Lost by seven in the wild card.

Then again, he was the only reason I got in the playoffs. I'm in a 3 WR league and they averaged less than 7 points a spot this season. I had to pick up AND start Devin freaking' Hester. That's how bad it was! :frown2:

Had low out put from all positions, actually. The goose egg is what really hurts. Even my bench points (besides Ganther, who I just picked up this week) was all below average. With Bell out, thought Thomas would have done MUCH better and Dwill has been a beast almost all year. Sims-Walker ended up playing, but was last minute start ( and done nothing). Gonzalez was below his normal out put, as well Rodgers is just more glaring cause it's a goose egg and no TDs and lowest yardage of the year for him. Thanking nothing from the Hunters' that's fantasy football, lol. Grats on the win. Its was a fun ride while it lasted.

Archived