• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What if Bryce...

GhostWhispah

What if Bryce 1st preseason play is similar to CJ Stroud 1st game? The reason I am asking is that the twitter feed were littered with posters calling CJ a bust like Zach Wilson and all the other top pick failures after just ONE meaningless first game of his career. If Bryce first game today is just as bad, I think those fans will call out him as a bust as well 😞

Will die hard Panthers fans join them as well or has a better understanding knowing it doesn't mean anything or regret the selection or the big draft trade to take him.

Before the game starts hoping Bryce will have a big game like he mostly had in Bama, I just wanted to point out that had we not trade up with the Bears for the top overall pick, I think we would have taken Jalen Carter at 9 cause he shouldn't have been there as it had him at 4th best player overall based on his impact with the Bulldogs. And then take Hooker with our 39th pick as I been high on his play with the Vols. Losing our best receiver in DJ is big and wish we didn't have to include him. Hopefully it will not come back to bite us and Bryce will be much better in the NFL than Hooker will.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

@GhostWhispah

Wrong forum, man. That's why you didn't get any replies. I would've moved it to the Panthers forum if I had seen it earlier. With it right at kickoff time not much reason to bother. If it comes to fruition (hope not) I'll love it over.

Thanks for letting me know as I am still new and learning my way around. Hopefully I will know my way around.