• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We All As Panther Fans Should Be Excited

Hayden Panettiere

About Next season and I give you a few reasons why.

1.Matt Moore As The Starting QB.The Guy is for Real and he only gonna get better the more he plays.

2.A Heathy Defense under Ron Meeks in his 2nd season. You seeing how much his system has gotten better every week and we are without 4 DTS & Pro bowl LB Thomas Davis.I can't wait to see a heathy defense next year we gonna be off the charts.

3.Of course the best running game in the league williams/stewart/sutton/Goodson.

We do need to however draft a #2 WR or maybe sign one in FA but anyway this team should be back in the playoffs next year if we not then something f**ked up.

1.Matt Moore As The Starting QB.The Guy is for Real and he only gonna get better the more he plays.................

I will not be excited going into next season with Matt Moore as the starter. Dont get me wrong, I am happy to see him finally in because Delhomme was brutal; but if the Panthers go into next season without bringing in a free agent QB and drafting one I will be concerned. While Moore can provide us with optisim that an option might be there, the franchise will be making a huge mistake not looking to bring in other QB's.

1.Matt Moore As The Starting QB.The Guy is for Real and he only gonna get better the more he plays.

2.A Heathy Defense under Ron Meeks in his 2nd season. You seeing how much his system has gotten better every week and we are without 4 DTS & Pro bowl LB Thomas Davis.I can't wait to see a heathy defense next year we gonna be off the charts.

3.Of course the best running game in the league williams/stewart/sutton/Goodson.

We do need to however draft a #2 WR or maybe sign one in FA but anyway this team should be back in the playoffs next year if we not then something f**ked up.

I agree completely, I'm very happy for Moore and can't wait to watch him play the last 2 games, like you said he will get better the more he plays, as for Ron hes done great, I remember people bashing him mid season but our D has been hit hard with the injury bug this year, so i'm seeing big things in 2010. Not only do I love our depth at RB but I love how T. Sutt has been playing, with the opportunities he's been getting hes made the most out of every play.

Archived