• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TMZ Taking Over The World.

Jbro

Going after the (straight) male audience.

I’ve recently learned that Warner Bros. and TMZ mastermind Harvey Levin will soon be starting a sports-only website called TMZSports.com (parked), to launch sometime in the next couple months. The content will be akin to TMZ’s entertainment site - but for sports. I’ve also been told that the site was planned well before the Tiger Woods scandal, so the timing of the pending launch is fortuitous to say the least.

In what probably isn’t a coincidence, TMZ’s sports gossip site will go online almost immediately after Warner Bros. takes over complete control of the TMZ franchise from AOL. While TMZ.com is contractually obligated to remain as part of AOL.com for another year, that might not apply to TMZSports.com.

rest...http://sportsbybrooks.com/hide-the-baby-mamas-tmzsportscom-is-coming-27456

That is the dumbest idea ever. Why do we feel it's necessary to know every detail of a celebrity's life? It just elevates them to a strata higher than they deserve. They are regular people. It's only when a stupid douch-nozzle like Levin comes in and tries to force feed us the pointless minutia and personal secrets of celebrity lives and passing it off as news to stupid housewives that they become anything more than people with a career in the public spotlight. He just builds them up so he can break them down later when they do the first thing that could be considered borderline human.

Why doesn't Levin stop nibbling on the taint of existence and just go balls out and do what he's always wanted; TMZ Life. Keeping us up to date on what everyone, everywhere is doing at every second, no matter how little I care about them.

"Betsy Jordan went to CVS today, and got a pregancy test! Yowza. She's got one on the way!"

"Mary Johnson was spotted at a Wal Mart today. Uh Oh! I guess someone didn't get her raise!"

"Tom Cottone was seen out and about with a woman who wasn't his wife! Was it a co-worker or a steamy, illicit, nasty affair? Tune in at 6... Also he's pregnant."

If I ever met Harvey Levin I would drag him out into the street and beat him with the corpses of the OK!, Us Weekly, Star and People magazine editors and feed him to Perez Hilton, who I was making eat until his digestive tract burst a la Se7en.

Archived