• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poor 49ers Fans

Jbro

Yes Yes this reminds me why we have such a home field advantage.

"If they paid for a ticket they deserve to get to watch their team play"

No they don't

f**k em.

They are trespassers.

Outsiders

OTHERS

They don't belong there.

No wonder we have such a bad rep.

You guys are afraid of hurting someones feelings at a fuging football game.

Yes Yes this reminds me why we have such a home field advantage.

"If they paid for a ticket they deserve to get to watch their team play"

No they don't

f**k em.

They are trespassers.

Outsiders

OTHERS

They don't belong there.

No wonder we have such a bad rep.

You guys are afraid of hurting someones feelings at a f**king football game.

They are still people and should be treated as such. To not respect other human beings because they are a fan of a different football team is ridiculous. Some people need to get their priorities straight apparently.

They are still people and should be treated as such. To not respect other human beings because they are a fan of a different football team is ridiculous. Some people need to get their priorities straight apparently.

Yes getting harassed at a rival stadium, while flaunting your teams gear, infringes on your civil rights and violates the Geneva Convention.

Someone give me the number to the ACLU so I can get some answers for this holocaust.

That attitude Right There is the reason we get invaded and embarrassed in our own stadium at least 2 times a year.

Dont say anything mean! You might hurt some feelins!!!!11:nono:

i mean, you have to use common sense... i wouldn't go winging slushballs at a five-year-old.

but chucking snowballs at opposing [adult male] fans during a game? this is somehow intrinsically bad?

have fun with your chardonnay and velvet seats there jeeves.

Yes getting harassed at a rival stadium, while flaunting your teams gear, infringes on your civil rights and violates the Geneva Convention.

Someone give me the number to the ACLU so I can get some answers for this holocaust.

That attitude Right There is the reason we get invaded and embarrassed in our own stadium at least 2 times a year.

Dont say anything mean! You might hurt some feelins!!!!11:nono:

Haha it's actually pretty funny how wrong you are. Just because I feel like people shouldn't throw snowballs at opposing fans to the point where they have to leave is wrong doesn't mean I am nice to opposing fans. I still turn around and yell at opposing fans constantly when I am at games but to the extent of a large amount of people all throwing snow balls at them? That's wrong. Sorry you feel differently, I really do. I hope you mature at some point in your life.

i mean, you have to use common sense... i wouldn't go winging slushballs at a five-year-old.

but chucking snowballs at opposing [adult male] fans during a game? this is somehow intrinsically bad?

have fun with your chardonnay and velvet seats there jeeves.

Wow. Assumptions assumptions. Making assumptions really make you look like a dumbass. I'm a diehard fan and I am anything but a whine and cheeser. I am yelling constantly, banging on chairs to make noise, picking on opposing team's fans, etc. etc.

So have fun with your immaturity and wrong assumptions

Haha it's actually pretty funny how wrong you are. Just because I feel like people shouldn't throw snowballs at opposing fans to the point where they have to leave is wrong doesn't mean I am nice to opposing fans. I still turn around and yell at opposing fans constantly when I am at games but to the extent of a large amount of people all throwing snow balls at them? That's wrong. Sorry you feel differently, I really do. I hope you mature at some point in your life.

so "constantly yelling" at opposing fans is morally superior to chucking a few snowballs at them? :rolleyes:

and I hope you grow a pair of nuts before you can drink legally.

It's Philly kid.

Only stadium in the league that would happen.

I would expect such if I went there decked out in gear.

so "constantly yelling" at opposing fans is morally superior to chucking a few snowballs at them? :rolleyes:

Yea and if you can't see why then somethings wrong with you. Now, I hope you understand I'm not talking about one person throwing A snowball or two at a person. I'm talking about a large group of the fan base throwing snow balls at a person.

and I hope you grow a pair of nuts before you can drink legally.

It's Philly kid.

Only stadium in the league that would happen.

I would expect such if I went there decked out in gear.

I got a pair of nuts. Would you like to test me face to face instead of being a little pussy and trying to call me out on the damn internet. I think your the one that needs to grow a pair.

Yea and if you can't see why then somethings wrong with you. Now, I hope you understand I'm not talking about one person throwing A snowball or two at a person. I'm talking about a large group of the fan base throwing snow balls at a person.

what if a large group of the fanbase was hurling your constant verbal assaults at a person? would that be ok?

I got a pair of nuts. Would you like to test me face to face instead of being a little pussy and trying to call me out on the damn internet. I think your the one that needs to grow a pair.

Now we are scheduling battals!!!!!1

What say you? Snowball fight at noon!

Wait, that's inhumane.....:dita:

Archived