• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Autograph Question...

Does anyone know of any Jon Beason autograph sessions that would be coming up in the future? I recently picked up an authentic Miami Hurricanes Beason jersey and am looking to get it signed so I can frame it and put it up on the wall in my den.

If so, I have a minor problem. I am a misplaced fan in the north and getting to Carolina is just a hassle. Would any owners of a memorabilia store or trustworthy fans be able to get it signed for me if I shipped them the item? Also, a COA would be necessary. I could compensate you, and even tell you where I purchased my own so you could get one signed as well.

Thanks everyone,

Go Panthers!

Does anyone know of any Jon Beason autograph sessions that would be coming up in the future? I recently picked up an authentic Miami Hurricanes Beason jersey and am looking to get it signed so I can frame it and put it up on the wall in my den.

If so, I have a minor problem. I am a misplaced fan in the north and getting to Carolina is just a hassle. Would any owners of a memorabilia store or trustworthy fans be able to get it signed for me if I shipped them the item? Also, a COA would be necessary. I could compensate you, and even tell you where I purchased my own so you could get one signed as well.

Thanks everyone,

Go Panthers!

Go to his website. You can send him questions. I'm sure he'll reply, or one of his people will reply.

http://jonbeason.com/

Archived