• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"The Hangover" was not funny.

John Fox

I don't see a lot of movies in the theater but got talked into going to this one and loved it. The packed theater seemed to think so also as most clapped and nobody moved until the lights came up. I have not left many movies where total strangers are eagerly going over their favorite parts with each other as they wait in the crowded line to leave.

I gave the dvd to my wife and we've watched it twice more and it was just as good, which in my mind is the definition of a classic. Definitely my cup of tea. I don't watch enough movies to rank them but it's hard for me to imagine anyone sitting through it and not enjoying it. Surprising thread.

I don't see a lot of movies in the theater but got talked into going to this one and loved it. The packed theater seemed to think so also as most clapped and nobody moved until the lights came up.

"peer pressure" :)

A buddy of mine is a really loud laugher and laughs at most anything...when he gets going, he looks at you like "c'mon, laugh with me" like it's some sort of validation.

Best part of the Hangover was when Helms goes off on his girlfriend.

Archived