• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Bama Connection match up!

GhostWhispah

Tua and Waddle vs Hurts and DeVonta is on tonight. Its the Bama Connection matchup that that i been waiting for all season!

As much as I love Tua with his favorite speedster Waddle in Bama but I so love Hurts with his favorite wideout in Bama. Get your popcorn ready cause its gonna a showwww!!!

On 10/23/2023 at 6:11 AM, KSpan said:

You've been waiting all season for an NFL matchup of guys that have been out of college for years and who aren't actually on the field at the same time facing each other? 

Yes because the Bama connection between QB and WR going back to their college days are REAL. Same with Burrow to Chase during their LSU connection days. Had they drafted a bigger need in Sewell to protect Burrow behind as many had suggested, they would NEVER had reach the SB my friend.

Bryce needs his favorite wideout in Jameson Williams who is not being ignored by Goffs cause he has so many playmakers on that team, we should trade for him which shouldn't take much to being that Bama connection to Charlotte and watch magic happens with Jamo breakaway speed in full display. I will write to the Panthers to suggest this trade before it's too late.

1 hour ago, GhostWhispah said:

Yes because the Bama connection between QB and WR going back to their college days are REAL. Same with Burrow to Chase during their LSU connection days. Had they drafted a bigger need in Sewell to protect Burrow behind as many had suggested, they would NEVER had reach the SB my friend.

Bryce needs his favorite wideout in Jameson Williams who is not being ignored by Goffs cause he has so many playmakers on that team, we should trade for him which shouldn't take much to being that Bama connection to Charlotte and watch magic happens with Jamo breakaway speed in full display. I will write to the Panthers to suggest this trade before it's too late.

Just like Carr and Davante Adams, right?

I'm being somewhat facetious and admittedly know (and care) very little about college football. Guess it couldn't hurt, but college success does not automatically translate.

Edited by KSpan