• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers almost jinxed us!!!

merchman567

IM watching the NFL Replay of our game on sunday, and they had peppers mic'd. At almost the end of the third he was talking to a defensive guy and said the game was over we were going up over 20 points with one quarter to go. Just then Kasay missed the field goal and you hear Peppers say'Damn I just jinxed us....Damn" I love watching our replays though on NFL Network!

I think anyone who would not admit to thinking the same thing when lining up for that kick is a liar.

Call me a liar then. If the kick was made I might have entertained the thought but I'm severely pessimistic in life, especially when it pertains to sports. I always feel like the floor is about to come out from underneath us.

I'm severely pessimistic in life, especially when it pertains to sports. I always feel like the floor is about to come out from underneath us.

In Jake's post game presser he said that after NO scored to get to 30-17, that all he was thinking about was 31-30. Of course he went on to do jack crap until the score actually was 31-30.

He kept saying in the end "Dont Jinx us like I did" It was really well done by NFL Network!

When Kasay lined up for the final kick that won the game, Pep was kneeling facing the other way, looking down at the far end of the area where players can be. Harris was on both knees kinda away from the others but faced the kick. Moose was down near Pep but standing, still not looking though.

Of course he went on to do jack crap until the score actually was 31-30.

I disagree there. The only 2 punts in that time he was not responsible for. 1 was when we were in FG range and then had a false start to put us in 3rd and long. The other was the sack that was an arguable missed assignment by King that also resulted in 3rd in long. We all know what we do in 3rd and long, especially with a lead.

Archived