• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fantasy Baseball Time Again...

NanceUSMC

Did you even play last year Nance? What about our keeper league...is that dead? I think I pulled ahead on the last day and won that league.

I have yet to master this Yahoo league, but this year will be different!

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smack already!?!?

Did I play last year...... I was that guy ahead of the guy ahead of you... :yesnod:

As for the keeper league, well, yes I actually played it all season, and still took a whoopin... Think I lost 4 of my top 5 picks to injury or something? It was brutal... But yes, it's still on for this year... I activated both leagues last night, so we're all set...

Did you even play last year Nance? What about our keeper league...is that dead? I think I pulled ahead on the last day and won that league.

I have yet to master this Yahoo league, but this year will be different!

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you slip ahead of me on the last day to win the keeper league, but I put a whopping on everyone in the yahoo league last year.

I'm back to do it again this year.

Smack already!?!?

Did I play last year...... I was that guy ahead of the guy ahead of you... :yesnod:

As for the keeper league, well, yes I actually played it all season, and still took a whoopin... Think I lost 4 of my top 5 picks to injury or something? It was brutal... But yes, it's still on for this year... I activated both leagues last night, so we're all set...

I have programed my brain to only remember the keeper league and block out every year of the yahoo league. Pretty sure that Yahoo league was broken the last couple of years but I just can't prove it. I just hope they have fixed the issues. ;)

Archived