• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whos the hotter pyschobabe?

Brokenbad

For some F'd up reason i like knox.

But i would hate f^Vk Anthony and choke her out while doing it..

Not that I have ever done it (nor would ever admit to it) but I have heard that if you use a strong leather belt and hit it from behind, it's easier to enjoy the dying quivers...

Depends on the picture I guess, but they're both attractive in that "I'm a crazy bitch, I'll kill your ass" kind of way...

You would want to make sure before they ever came to your place, that you hid anything sharp or pointy! For that matter, would you really want either of them to have your address?

Just take them to some cheap motel!

holy poo this is big, I was not expecting a verdict for at least a couple more days.

Must. Find. Live feed!!!!

Short deliberation could be a good or bad thing!

It means they have found her guilty...........////////////////////and I WAS WRONG

on the TV....:rolleyes:

TBA at 2:15.

will you keep me updated on what they are saying on HLN....trying to get a live feed of the courtroom right now.

It means they have found her guilty...........

you don't know that for sure. could be that they all got in there and agreed there was enough reasonable doubt to say she is not guilty.

not gonna lie, I watched all of the closing arguments on Sunday and I have to say that the prosecution had the upper hand. The defense was all over the place.

Just ridiculous to me.

I guess it was just because there was never a definite cause of death and they could never be more specific on time of death/method/manner based on decomposition of the body.

The defense proved there was enough reasonable doubt to not convict her, like I said earlier.

Absolutely blows my mind.

Note to self:

Guess I can kill my kid, not report it for 30 days and go out partying, slut it up and live with my bf, not tell anyone my kid is missing until its forced out of me and TOTALLY GET AWAY WITH IT

Just ridiculous to me.

I guess it was just because there was never a definite cause of death and they could never be more specific on time of death/method/manner based on decomposition of the body.

The defense proved there was enough reasonable doubt to not convict her, like I said earlier.

Note to self:

Guess I can kill my kid, not report it for 30 days and go out partying, slut it up and live with my bf, not tell anyone my kid is missing until its forced out of me and TOTALLY GET AWAY WITH IT

As long as you've got a good lawyer, sure.

Just ridiculous to me.

Note to self:

You sure can in our great land. The glove don't fit!

Archived