• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats playoff oppostion thread

BOBCATS_BALL!

Great W!!

Mil vs Bos and Uta vs Chi are both very close in the 3rd and Tor still plays later.

I saw on Bobcats Live after the game that the `cats jumped from 9th to 7th place in the East tonight with their win.

Two very winnable games upcoming against the 76ers and Clippers.

I saw on Bobcats Live after the game that the `cats jumped from 9th to 7th place in the East tonight with their win.

Two very winnable games upcoming against the 76ers and Clippers.

Thats only true if Chicago loses and it looks like they will, they are down by 12 with a 5 minutes to go. Milwaukee is up on the Cs by 2 with 3 minutes to go.

Say what you want about Milwaukee but they've been playing GREAT lately. Andrew Bogut has become a force in the paint and is starting to prove why he was the #1 pick in 05. Scottie Skiles deserves some credit for what they are doing. They look like a legit playoff team.

Toronto lost tonight to Sacramento,113-90.So the 'Cats are now tied with the Raptors for the 6th seed.

http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html

Well we aren't "tied" per se, because they have the tiebreaker over us based on conference record. Our third and, I believe final game, will be crucial.

I really want to avoid the 7th seed.

Archived