• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do we match up against better - MN, ATL, AZ?

catz

I just don't see Minnesota beating Philly. I think the Eagles will pressure Jackson into several mistakes, even though I'm sure they'll try to keep the ball on the ground for most of the game.

Between Arizona and Atlanta, I think we match up better with Atlanta. That being said, I think I'd rather play a team that hasn't been playing well as of late. They also have to travel across the country.

When all is said and done, I think Philly and Atlanta win, and we'll be seing the latter in our first playoff game.

The question regarding Philly/Minn is which Philly team shows up? The one that Washington shutdown, or the one that blasted Dallas. The Eagles have just been to inconsistent to predict this year. If the they play like they did against the Skins, then Minnesota should win a close one at home.

I don't understand why everyone suddenly got all horny about Pilly and SD. Both of those teams are average at best.

I know that the talking heads get orgasmic every time they mention either team but I am pretty sure that you will see both teams taking an ugly early exit in the playoffs.

Archived