• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoff push cheering thread

Sapper

Yeah the lostt of Sutter stings a bit, but Jerome Samson looked good last time he played... I think it was him and Tilusty... Yes I know I spelled that wrong. WE need 2... WE also need Montreal to beat Boston in regulation... That happens and we are 6 count them 6 pts away from the 8th spot!

Big game tonight. We need a win in regulation and a Ranger loss and will pull within 6 pts of that 8th spot. I wish Mo would put Jussi back on the top line and get Cole off and keep him off the PP. Staal needs to show up tonight. Should be great atmosphere tonight GO CANES!!!

Gleason out tonight..not good for the defence. Jamie McBain called up.

The loss to the Bruins pretty much sealed the Canes out of the playoffs. Unless the hurricanes win out they will be golfing early this year. The playoffs aren't the same without the hurricanes. Guess I will pull for Lavi to go all the way. I never thought we should have fired him. I will still be at the game Thursday to cheer them on. We have a bright future ahead.

Archived