• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CoD: MW2 Map packs coming!!!

hmsmike

So you're saying it takes time to build video game skills?

Or do you even have an idea about what you're saying?

I'd say someone that's skilled at anything has spent an extraordinary amount of time doing it.

The only difference between me and a surgeon is the fact that he sits around cutting people open all day, and I don't.

So we're the same skill level, you see, I just haven't spent as much time doing it.

Some people are born skinny others have to work at it.

You're just now figuring out I have no intent on having a legitimate conversation?

Legitimate conversations are boring and are for the status quo.

For all you know I own 5 Xbox's, 3 Ps3's, a dozen DS's, and 15 Wii's and have a lifetime membership to the Microsoft fanboy's club.

For all you know, I don't even own a PC, and I'm posting from the local homeless shelter.

But no, my pc is awesome, I'm gaming with dual monitors so I can post and play or watch movies or produce music all at the same time.

When the 360 can do that, and has games that involve more than 10 buttons, I might buy another console. Until then, I'm just going to simplify and combine all my entertainment value for the low price of 800$ with eventual upgrades.

The problem is, the 360 could do that, but M$ doesn't want it to, the Ps3 could do everything my pc does, but Sony doesn't want it to either. They want to control the market and are afraid of taking that final step towards a gaming console that can do everything the PC can.

And I wouldn't piss on a console if it were dying of thirst.

Some people are born skinny others have to work at it.

I'd say some people have to discipline themselves, and that takes skill. Food portions are the #1 reason for obesity in america, and saying no to those supersizes takes self-discipline...a skill.

Some people have what is called a natural talent though, and are more inclined to succeed at things others have to work harder for.

Honing that talent until it becomes a skill makes all the difference in the world.

Its what you learn after you know it all that's really important.

Indulgence can be a skill as well. You have to learn to do either. Its not like breathing. And even then, some people are more skilled at breathing than others, hence holding their breath longer or slowing it until they don't seem to be breathing at all.

Anything you have to practice to get better at is a skill. Anything. Even eating.

So two years ago...hmmm. That would have coincided with your 8 out of 8 ranking on that obscure gaming network you were bragging about 15x earlier.

LOL

You're just now figuring out I have no intent on having a legitimate conversation?

Legitimate conversations are boring and are for the status quo.

For all you know I own 5 Xbox's, 3 Ps3's, a dozen DS's, and 15 Wii's and have a lifetime membership to the Microsoft fanboy's club.

For all you know, I don't even own a PC, and I'm posting from the local homeless shelter.

But no, my pc is awesome, I'm gaming with dual monitors so I can post and play or watch movies or produce music all at the same time.

When the 360 can do that, and has games that involve more than 10 buttons, I might buy another console. Until then, I'm just going to simplify and combine all my entertainment value for the low price of 800$ with eventual upgrades.

The problem is, the 360 could do that, but M$ doesn't want it to, the Ps3 could do everything my pc does, but Sony doesn't want it to either. They want to control the market and are afraid of taking that final step towards a gaming console that can do everything the PC can.

And I wouldn't piss on a console if it were dying of thirst.

I wasn't talking about you being the one with no intention of having a legit argument but I was wondering if you were doing the same thing though.

Well if you called me a fat ass 2 years ago you would have been right, but I'm 80 pounds lighter now and am in pretty good shape.

Had to give you props for this. If you are being truthful, that's pretty sick. Fortunately I've always been skinny, but I work hard to be in good shape, and take health seriously. So good work, man.

Had to give you props for this. If you are being truthful, that's pretty sick. Fortunately I've always been skinny, but I work hard to be in good shape, and take health seriously. So good work, man.

Yeah, that's one of the few things in this thread that's true, you can search threads I've posted in the lobby about it there are some good tips in those topics.

Archived