• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Memorable kills in BFBC II

stankowalski

I play on the 360 with a group of people i know. If they are online, i can jump right in with them as long as there is an open spot. There was some trouble the day it was released but it's been pretty smooth since.

MW2 has issues where we would always lose someone from the party and have to back out and invite them again only to lose someone else. I haven't seen anything like this on BC2.

I have been kicked back to the 360 dashboard a few times but that's it.

Fun Fact.

On the Jungle Conquest map, you can rain down death with Arties all over the map from the lighthouse. :lol:

Must have called in 20 of those things, and kept the entire opposing team spotted for the entire attack.

Hitting people from up there is a bit tricky tho.

Fun Fact.

On the Jungle Conquest map, you can rain down death with Arties all over the map from the lighthouse. :lol:

Must have called in 20 of those things, and kept the entire opposing team spotted for the entire attack.

Hitting people from up there is a bit tricky tho.

Yeah thats an ok spot to be. Everyone knows about it though. If I see people in there I go in there and kill em. Cause theres nothing worse than getting mortared and sniped from there.

Yeah thats an ok spot to be. Everyone knows about it though. If I see people in there I go in there and kill em. Cause theres nothing worse than getting mortared and sniped from there.

I see people in there on Rush on that map. One time I went up there to get the sniper. I get all the way up there, ready to get my "The Dentist" achievement with the repair tool. As soon as I pull it out, someone squad spawns next to me and steals my kill. All my hard work sneaking up there without the dude noticing wasted on some jackass with a medic kit who REALLY DIDN'T need to use any of his ammo. I still haven't gotten the achievement... sigh...

Im starting to get killed all the time while flying the copter.. some real skilled snipers out there.

Don't fly in predictable patterns? If anything, you can tilt the heli slightly away from people and still fly. Only the m95 will be able to take you out though.

Don't fly in predictable patterns? If anything, you can tilt the heli slightly away from people and still fly. Only the m95 will be able to take you out though.

I do, I am a decent flyer and like to zig zag in loops around their base etc.. I guess its just strokes of luck on their part.

Had a ridiculous 4.33 k/d round last night on the beached ship map. Was medic class, and only 6 of those kills were machine gun. The others were knife. (I'm not a COD, run-up-and-knife-people-because-it's-faster-than-shooting guy, I just kept finding myself behind guys who too busy firing to pay attention to their surroundings)

I do, I am a decent flyer and like to zig zag in loops around their base etc.. I guess its just strokes of luck on their part.

Is this on that Island Map? You're probably getting weakened by the machine gunner and then the sniper takes you out cuz you're weakened. I know sometimes, i get hit by the machine gunner while flying, but it does no damage to the vehicle, however my screen starts turning red.

Archived