• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Kaye's extremely realistic and wonderful 7-round Panthers mock draft

16 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

For those that don't like it here's Mike 2023 mock draft 

FIRST ROUND, NO. 1 (VIA CHI): BRYCE YOUNG, QB, ALABAMA

SECOND ROUND, NO. 39: FELIX ANUDIKE-UZOMAH, EDGE, KANSAS STATE

THIRD ROUND, NO. 93 (VIA SF): A.T. PERRY, WR, WAKE FOREST

FOURTH ROUND, NO. 114: GARRETT WILLIAMS, CB, SYRACUSE

FOURTH ROUND, NO. 132 (VIA SF): CAMERON LATU, TE, ALABAMA

FIFTH ROUND, NO. 145: DORIAN WILLIAMS, LB, TULANE

Damn all those players are garbage except A.T. Perry and he only had 12 catches but way more TDs than any of our WR's outside of AT

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

This! I feel like unless we get a kings ransom that it would be absolutely stupid to trade back. We could acquire two very solid picks at 33 and 39 especially since Fitt. will not be involved in making in making the choices. We need to use BOTH picks and keep them to draft the very best players possible with each pick.

This is why I want JPJ if he falls, guaranteed 10 year lock at Center boom. Like there are a lot of gambles but a 1st round Center falling to 2nd ain't one of 'em. Same with pick 39, will probably still be someone with 1st round grade falling to 39.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, thunderraiden said:

This is why I want JPJ if he falls, guaranteed 10 year lock at Center boom. Like there are a lot of gambles but a 1st round Center falling to 2nd ain't one of 'em. Same with pick 39, will probably still be someone with 1st round grade falling to 39.

I will take the center if he falls as well. I would be happy with a good center locking things up for 10 years no doubt! People say that is the most important position on the line so would be cool to have a first round center fall to us who turns out to be a solid piece of the puzzle here

• Pie 1