• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is it time to invest in season tickets?

charlottenian

My schedule has finally allowed me to be able to enjoy games more often and the team is getting better. While @ the game yesterday the ticket rep said there was a promo for the upper level in the middle section lower row, buy one season ticket and get the other free. I went to check out the view and it was excellent and it averages about $23 a ticket per seat per game.... What is the consensus?

Hell yes. As a former season ticket holder Ive been to over 80 Bobcats games. It is worth the investment. My work schedule doesnt allow me to attend games as much now but the Bobs is good quality entertainment that I try to enjoy whenever I can. You wont be dissapointed in the experience.

I am coming to Charlotte from St. Louis for a job interview Wednesday.... I've all ready told my GF if we move there I am getting bobcats season tickets... I can go to a couple of panther games and watch the rest at a bar or something... I was looking at the prices the other week and they are very reasonable for 41 home games.

Does anyone know what kind of prices they're offering for '10-11 season tickets? I may just end up emailing them if I get super serious about them... but last time I emailed them about a package plan, they bombarded my email with offers and blew up my phone for months.

Archived