• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official American Idol thread.

SmootsDaddy89

Okay, rather than making a new thread every week as my interests change (I can't seem to find "that guy/girl" like I've usually been able to in seasons past.) I think all discussion should be here.

So I still like Crystal to win it all, but Lee and Andrew had solid performances last week as well.

Poor Didi :(

I think they just had something against her for whatever reason.

I do too...

What was the deal between her and Seacrest or whatever? Are they dating or something?

The way he kept trying to make her say who or what that song was about was a really awkward situation...

It was funny the way she transitioned from a fragile, emotional wreck anytime anyone was about to talk to her into having this "I know you're going to talk poo, but I don't care anymore" looking attitude on her face as the judges were about to talk...

I don't know guys... I didn't think she was all that. Yeah, she's pretty and she does have a good voice IF she would actually sing out... she just didn't have the performance in her I didn't think...

As for Seacrest, he's just a dick IMO... he feels up all the pretty ones on stage because he knows he can get away with it. I think he thinks he's the man... "I'm the famous Ryan Seacrest..." and the girls just don't buy it. Is he like 5'2" or what?

Archived