• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please Help with Parking, Tailgating, etc

Raskle

Hi folks,

This will be my very first Panthers game that I've been able to attend. I'm looking for help in what is the best place to park (cost not so much of an issue as availability and distance), where everyone tailgates, and what time it all starts for you.

I will be rolling down from High Point with my brother (Cowgirls fan, give him sh*t if you see us), his neighbor, and a friend of the neighbor, who is getting us the tickets. The friend is the only one who has been to a game before, so exact directions would be great, as I've only been to Charlotte once and the other two never.

Thanks so much in advance for any help you guys can give us! Here's to a Panther team opening a can of whoop ass on the Cards!! :D

As scrum said, check out the first post in the Tailgate thread.

We tailgate in the lot on 3rd St....between Church and Poplar. Directions are in the tailgate thread.

It is $30 bucks, but you will be right at our HUGE tailgate.

From High Pointe, I would take the following directions:

I-85 South to Brookshire Freeway (Hwy 16). Go East (left turn onto Brookshire). Keep coming on Brookshire until you see downton. Take the Church Street Exit. Go right on Church Street. Take Church Stree until you come to 3rd St. Cross over 3rd Streed and then immediately turn right inot our parking lot. We are at the bottom right had side of the parking lot.

BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived