• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2010 Masters Thread

Darth Biscuit

Mickelson will make an amazing shot and then get all giddy and choke...maybe.

If this was the US Open, you'd have a better than even chance of being right, but it's Augusta and he's already got two green jackets... If he can control his driver and putt fairly well, he can win it. Westwood has a LOT more pressure on him.

Woods is hanging around, Kim is playing well (his driver is his enemy) and don't count Choi out... It will shock me if Couples in still in contention after #12, and I just don't know about Poulter.

If this was the US Open, you'd have a better than even chance of being right, but it's Augusta and he's already got two green jackets... If he can control his driver and putt fairly well, he can win it. Westwood has a LOT more pressure on him.

Woods is hanging around, Kim is playing well (his driver is his enemy) and don't count Choi out... It will shock me if Couples in still in contention after #12, and I just don't know about Poulter.

Kim is going to be great one day. Once he can have more control over his game, he can win quite a few majors. I like him a lot and root for him whenever he is playing.

Archived