• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2010 Playoff Match-ups/TV Schedule

DirtyMagic97

Yeah I know what you mean, I think it has a lot to do with the passion people in the triangle have for team devotion (ie: so many college allegences.)

I might pull for the caps. Ehhhh Corvo and Walker can just wait again next year :)

Yea that definitely plays a roll in it. Every 'Canes game I've ever been to has been wild. Even people going to their first game go nuts. Everyone just feeds off of each other. It is tremendous.

Yea that definitely plays a roll in it. Every 'Canes game I've ever been to has been wild. Even people going to their first game go nuts. Everyone just feeds off of each other. It is tremendous.

I love the atmosphere in the RBC Center during 'canes games. The Playoff games are even better. I get goosebumps being in the arena during the playoffs. Its too bad Walker had to go to the caps. Love the guy but its almost impossible to root for them to win tonight.

I was at game one of the 2006 stanley cup series, when they came back from three goals and brindy scored with the goalie mishap in the last minute to win.

The first 2 periods I thought I had payed a lot of money to see them get shut out.

:(

I was at game 5 of the Stanley Cup Finals when we were up with a chance to clinch. Then it goes to over time and we turn the puck over at our own blue line on a power play and Pisani scored in Overtime. I cried.

I remember Whitney drilled the post with like 6 minutes left in the third. I just knew we were going to win that game. One of the biggest disappointments of my life.

I was at game one of the 2006 stanley cup series, when they came back from three goals and brindy scored with the goalie mishap in the last minute to win.

The first 2 periods I thought I had payed a lot of money to see them get shut out.

The good old cardiac canes

Archived