• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Godfrey better have his head on a swivel

unicar15

The three biggest factors in this game (coming from a Cards fan) are:

1) Can the Panthers front four get pressure

If you guys are forced to blitz Warner will make you pay. It is his best attribute, but if you get pressure with your linemen he will continually throw into double coverage until you make him pay

2) The weather. Warner sucks in bad weather, plain and simple. If it rains the game almost isn't worth watching. The only thing I can hope for is that our players are pumped, both lines are healthy and Whiz's trickery can overcome the odds.

3)Can the Cards run with remote success? If the answer to this question is yes it will be a very tough game for you guys.

4) Can the Cards slow down your running attack? If the Redbirds can force Jake to beat them then I like our chances. Hopefully DRC will hold Smith to less than 70yds and a TD. He has proven himself to be the best up-and-coming CB in the game right now (5picks in the last 5 games) and I cant wait for this matchup. I guess this was two things, but what can you expect from a Cardinal fan?

Archived