• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How far would Bryant have to drop...

RSXNova

i dont know that we move up in the draft this year unless we give up next years 1st for a 2nd and 4 this year, and keep our pick @ 48. i would be fine w/ this if we can pickup golden tate in the early second (before the projected run on WR's) and still land a solid d-lineman at 48.

i dont see bryant lasting that long, and i dont think he is worth the risk of giving up multiple picks in this years draft that is deep to get him. but if we do it and still have some quality picks this year i wont be upset. just dont see it happening.

We could've got Bryant had we not traded for Everette Brown and Goodson last year. Then we could ge a DE in 2nd this yr after Bryant in first.

good move fox, in addition to that move you give your fans nothing on the first ever NFL Draft in Prime Time event. This is a business afterall, way to deflate your customers even more so.

I think if Bryant somehow fell past the Cowboys we would be absolute idiots to not try to work a deal out. He is a special receiver and a football player.

With that said though.....theres no chance in hell he falls past the Cowboys. I think its much more likely we trade up to grab Bay Bay Thomas....reminds me of the J-Stew situation where it felt like the FO had inside info on the injury due to Anderson doing the surgery....

We could've got Bryant had we not traded for Everette Brown and Goodson last year. Then we could ge a DE in 2nd this yr after Bryant in first.

good move fox, in addition to that move you give your fans nothing on the first ever NFL Draft in Prime Time event. This is a business afterall, way to deflate your customers even more so.

BIPBevhpwEBvHV[WiVBVBev

{OVB{WBH{IVHNEW{VH}Evb

RJVBWVBABABLAABABBKABKKABLLBLhHHAHHhLKBLhH

Is what I get out of posts like this.

If he or Tate slides to 29, I expect we'll be on the phone with the Jets...

That said, I don't think we'd actually make a deal to move anywhere further than 36 for either of them... unless we have a read that St. Louis, Tampa Bay, or someone else really is going to take them...

Please. I not only would be getting one of my Favorite players in the draft, I would win 75 bucks.

Archived