• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Re-doing the Panthers 2010 Draft

jramsey4

I'd say more then likely they ask Norwood to pack on the weight again (that he lost last season in his move from DE - OLB) and will be moved back to DE as a 3rd down pass rusher.

Why if Orakpo can play OLB why can't Norwood? I think he will be a better SLB then some of you think. His Pass coverage was really improved this year and he has the mind set too work on his faults. Plus Beason and Davis can cover up him not being great at pass coverage. He was a steal in the 4th round plain and simple and will be a big challenger to DC and JA.

I think Connor has the SLB spot down tight. He was a third round pick and has played well when given the chance. I'm not too worried about the back 7. I understand were your coming from though.

CP96 I'm telling you Norwood will be better then connor. He's faster he fights thru blocks better. He's better in pass coverage as well as a better pass rusher. He made more plays then Connor did in college in a better league against way better players. Connor will have too really step up to beat him out for the Job.

Why if Orakpo can play OLB why can't Norwood? I think he will be a better SLB then some of you think. His Pass coverage was really improved this year and he has the mind set too work on his faults. Plus Beason and Davis can cover up him not being great at pass coverage. He was a steal in the 4th round plain and simple and will be a big challenger to DC and JA.

CP96 I'm telling you Norwood will be better then connor. He's faster he fights thru blocks better. He's better in pass coverage as well as a better pass rusher. He made more plays then Connor did in college in a better league against way better players. Connor will have too really step up to beat him out for the Job.

I didn't say he couldn't play SLB, He's going to get a shot at it. I'm saying is with his frame 6-3/6-4 and 250 they might ask him to bulk up to be a DE. I think he'll see time at DE regardless this season on third downs. He might win out at SLB, all I was saying is I think theres a good chance they ask him to bulk back up and play some DE.

I didn't say he couldn't play SLB, He's going to get a shot at it. I'm saying is with his frame 6-3/6-4 and 250 they might ask him to bulk up to be a DE. I think he'll see time at DE regardless this season on third downs. He might win out at SLB, all I was saying is I think theres a good chance they ask him to bulk back up and play some DE.

I see what you are saying but my point is Orakpo put in the same situation did pretty well at SLB. I think Norwood can do it with no problems.

Archived