• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Halo Reach Beta

SCPantherFan90

I liked UT2004 better, but UT3 has its moments.

The first Halo for Xbox was balanced, but when they released it on PC they added a couple of new weapons that wrecked the balance.

But you couldn't play Halo online on the Xbox unless you had a router and PC, and that's a real shame.

And Halo 2 and 3 are anything but balanced. The game just moves so slow that you can't tell.

I liked UT2004 better, but UT3 has its moments.

The first Halo for Xbox was balanced, but when they released it on PC they added a couple of new weapons that wrecked the balance.

But you couldn't play Halo online on the Xbox unless you had a router and PC, and that's a real shame.

And Halo 2 and 3 are anything but balanced. The game just moves so slow that you can't tell.

I used to play the hell out of UT 2004. I heard bad things about UT3 initially and never looked into it again. Do you think it'd be worth picking up now? What game modes do you enjoy from it and did they bring back from 2004?

I used to play the hell out of UT 2004. I heard bad things about UT3 initially and never looked into it again. Do you think it'd be worth picking up now? What game modes do you enjoy from it and did they bring back from 2004?

I only played Conquest, which is now Warfare. They added some stuff to Warfare I don't like, and the maps aren't huge like with UT2004. There's some cool stuff added too, like portable jet boards and you can use the link gun to latch on to vehicles and get pulled to the battlefront.

Worth getting if you can catch it on sale on steam. They've released 2 free expansions with it.

:lol: yes the pistol in Halo1 and the BR in 2/3 totally balanced. ;)

I love me some Halo tho, and will get owned constantly on Reach I am sure.

But do tell me, where in my post did I say anything about Halo?:nono:

The mother fuging topic is about Halo Reach. not BF or CoD btw I've played thousands of matches and no they aren't over powered you just have to learn how to play with the gun you brought to the fight.

The mother fuging topic is about Halo Reach. not BF or CoD btw I've played thousands of matches and no they aren't over powered you just have to learn how to play with the gun you brought to the fight.

Well that's like your opinion man.

I wonder how Bungie is gonna rip off Metroid, Unreal Tournament, Quake, Doom, and Perfect Dark this time!

Maybe they'll add moar lens flare too!

It's nearly impossible to not rip somebody off in any form of media/art. That's such a stupid accusation. Halo wasn't the "first" to do anything, but it was the "first" to many things very well.

Archived