• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite Apps

The Saltman

NFL Mobile, Barscanner, wi-fi on-off, Pandora, Where, Urbanspoon...not really an add-on app but the google maps and navigator are pretty good too. I'll install Google Sky soon, I hear that's pretty cool.

You don't need wifi on/off if you have Android 1.6 or higher. (Motorola Droid, or Droid Incredible, if you're on Verizon) There's a power manager widget that lets you adjust that stuff on the fly.

I recommend Google Translate. It pwns. SNESoid to play some Super Nintendo.

Pandora radio.

Opera Minibrower for a MUCH faster browsing experience.

Astro File Manager, because its impossible to see a file view of whats on your SD card without it.

Gmote: Lets you control you computer from your phone.

Google Maps Navigation: (For Android 1.6 or higher) Use it as your GPS in your car. You may already have it if you have Android 1.6 or higher.

PDANet: Lets you tether your phone to your computer when you're on the road. Google search PDANet to download it.

Google Places Directory: Provides you with a directory of restaurants, stores, etc, around you with reviews.

Ringdroid: Cut and make your own ringtones using the MP3s on your phone.

Google Voice: If you have an account already, it'll transcribe your voicemails for you and also let you send free texts.

Archived