• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints Report grades our draft

southcakalac

I'm pretty proud of them. It was about equal parts homers and objective posts with your usual amounts of idiots mixed it. Pretty close to here, I feel like most people are pretty balanced but that is probably because I'm being a carolinahuddle homer.

Yeah, this. I was kind of scared to click the link because of what I might see. It looks like most of the posters were trying to be objective though.

I know a lot of them have watched Lafell and I hope they are wrong. I just can't take another receiver bust. I kinda wished we would have just given up some pics this year and our 2nd next year to get Golden Tate.

I've seen a lot of Lafell too and I don't know what to make of his chances in the NFL. You guys may have another Dwayne Bowe, or may have someone much worse. It's hard to say. I will say this, he had the dropsies early in his career, I don't remember him dropping many as an upper classman. He runs well after the catch for sure.

Those are the shortest sentences I've ever seen on a board, especially considering they are talking about drafted players in the NFL.

No REAL talking points guys? Or is it lack of something else? At least some of them seem to know their ish.

What do you expect? The Louisiana school system failed these people.

Actually Norwood has a pretty good shot at starting alongside Jon Beason and Thomas Davis. We released Na'il Diggs and his main competition in Jamar Williams who is really a nobody.

Do you actually believe his competition is Williams?

The SLB spot will be won by Connor or Anderson.

norwood will be lucky to see the field, lol.

I do not think Norwood starts. However, I do think you will see alot of him as a situational pass rusher. He will be used both standing from the LB spot and with his hand in the dirt from the DE spot.

I do not think Norwood starts. However, I do think you will see alot of him as a situational pass rusher. He will be used both standing from the LB spot and with his hand in the dirt from the DE spot.

I think Norwood will have a good chance at SLB his skill sets are very comparable too the rest of the competition at this positition. Like I said his Pass rush skills are better then Connor and J anderson. JA has the best Pass Coverage skills but he is not as stout in the run taking on Olinemen to get too the RB. Connor's has the worst pass rush and coverage skills out of all of them but is the best against the run. I think Norwood is the best all round talent going in too the battle.

Archived