• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Los Angeles Lakers
    • Boston Celtics

hey good news Boston...you're going to host an NBA finals game and catch Kobe, Gasol and Odom all on an off night...

the bad news...you're still gonna lose!!!!!

Odom was perfect from the field (5-5) with 12 points, certainly better than he's played in either of the first two games.

glass of water?

the series goes back to LA in game 6, if necessary

you wrote 4-2 Lakers win, which means 6 games would have elapsed, which means they would've been back in LA and besides Boston has only won one of the games in this series so far. So if the series doesn't go back to LA than the Lakers would've won 4-1.

why the fug can't ppl on here figure anything out on their own

so huddlers who had the more surprising performance last night: KG coming out of nowhere and having a great game or Ray Allen single-handely shooting the C's out of the game?

Garnett does have great performances

so i'll go with Ray Allen shooting a big fat 0 for 13 FGs attempts

the series goes back to LA in game 6, if necessary

you wrote 4-2 Lakers win, which means 6 games would have elapsed, which means they would've been back in LA and besides Boston has only won one of the games in this series so far. So if the series doesn't go back to LA than the Lakers would've won 4-1.

why the fug can't ppl on here figure anything out on their own

beside the point. i was just saying that Paul Pierce's statement could still ring true. maybe i cant count. ever thought of that? hmmm???

Archived