• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Los Angeles Lakers
    • Boston Celtics

This could have been a damn good game the way the teams are playing tonight.... But the refs stole the show tonight.... I have never seen finals officiating like this. This is poor and inexcusable. Just don't calls fouls you don't see!!! It's that simple. Stop guessing and making up calls.

i wasnt talking about that one play alone.rondo out played your lakers in the 4th and he had a triple double.

Rondo had the benefit of Ray Allen playing out of his mind tonight therefore was getting a ton of open looks....don't worry Boston sucks at home so this series will almost certainly come back to Hollywood....

and yes your lakers got a lot more bullpoo calls than the celtics.

lol its not the quantity of the calls its the people who got the calls.......taking the best player on the court out of the better part of the game with BS calls is unexplainable and pathetic any way you look at it.....

Not to mention the Celtics got the biggest call of the game on the OOB call when it was 93-90.....you can see clearly Garnett's palm knocking the ball out....calls like those is why the NBA gets such a bad rap for game fixing....

Rondo had the benefit of Ray Allen playing out of his mind tonight therefore was getting a ton of open looks....don't worry Boston sucks at home so this series will almost certainly come back to Hollywood....

him stealing the ball, blocking fish, and getting rebounds was all bc of ray allen. dude get real, it might have opened him up for shots but not those other things. i hate the lakers but you guys will pull it off in 7.kobe derserved to sit on the bench for all them bulllshit guys he got today.

him stealing the ball, blocking fish, and getting rebounds was all bc of ray allen. dude get real, it might have opened him up for shots but not those other things. i hate the lakers but you guys will pull it off in 7.kobe derserved to sit on the bench for all them bulllpoo guys he got today.

I was talking about his entire game as a whole not the 2 minute stretch you are talking about....and tell me again why Kobe deserved the two bogus calls???

Archived