• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sean Ware

scpanther22

UDFA signed with us some time ago.But I was just looking at his pro day numbers(I know how Pro day numbers can be) but still crazy numbers.I was reading around about how much of a great athlete and player he is.Could be a nice find.

6 ' 2

237 lbs.

Speed 4.46

A legitimate pro prospect, but not necessarily at the position he played for UNH. Has a safety background and may fit back there if coupled with a scheme that wants their SSs to just run and hit. Gets to the sidelines and makes plays all over in the running game. Has some coverage ability, solid pass drops and reads pass quickly and accurately. Has just enough size and quicks to make you think he could possibly transition back to safety if he lost a few pounds. Play maker and football player. Leader. Very fast for his size. Can stay at OLB too...here, he would be an outstanding blitzer and coverage guy. Versatility is a big plus with this hard-working team guy.

http://cdsdraft.com/profile.php?id=3978

UDFA signed with us some time ago.But I was just looking at his pro day numbers(I know how Pro day numbers can be) but still crazy numbers.I was reading around about how much of a great athlete and player he is.Could be a nice find.

6 ' 2

237 lbs.

Speed 4.46

http://cdsdraft.com/profile.php?id=3978

That was the "half full" report. Now for the "half empty" view

A tweener with no real definite home at the NFL level. Looks like an ideal defensive all-star for a sub-NFL pro league. Built up size. Not agile enough to be a safety conversion at his current weight. Despite his decent pass-defense instincts, he does not have super quick hips or outstanding ups, and may always have to be covered up some in pass defense. A little older than some rookies. Has a knee injury history that will need to be looked at. Doesn't always play to his timed straight-line speed.

That was the "half full" report. Now for the "half empty" view

In our scheme.Speed is everything that will make up for a lot of his problems.

I also heard a lot of the same type of talk about Dekoda Watson because of his size another tampa 2 team took him (Bucs)

In our scheme.Speed is everything that will make up for a lot of his problems.

Practice squad maybe.

A tweener with no real definite home at the NFL level. Looks like an ideal defensive all-star for a sub-NFL pro league. Built up size. Not agile enough to be a safety conversion at his current weight. Despite his decent pass-defense instincts, he does not have super quick hips or outstanding ups, and may always have to be covered up some in pass defense. A little older than some rookies. Has a knee injury history that will need to be looked at. Doesn't always play to his timed straight-line speed.

Archived