• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Water fasting...

Samuel L. Jackson

i've done a master cleanse which isn't quite the same thing. i like master cleanse a little better because you still get some calories and some vitamins via a lemon juice/maple syrup mixture. you don't crash out as hard.

This. Do the master cleanse, maple syrup + lemon juice + cayenne pepper + water from 7-20 days.

Yeah.. it didn't go so well...

Yesterday afternoon, I started getting a massive headache and just felt exhausted...

As soon as I got home, wifey and I decided to lay down in the bedroom to catch up on some sleep and some DVR stuff... She was tired too... Next thing I know, I wake up and it is after 7... I go back to sleep and wake up again... It is after 9... I go back to sleep and wake up after 1 AM.. I get up and get my shower and stuff, but I just feel so weak, and the headache persists...

I fall back asleep around 2:30, and got up this morning at 6:45... Best I can figure, I had about 11 hours sleep last night, and my head still hurts... I had to pull the plug on the fast thing and get something to eat this morning...

I'll still consider doing this somewhere down the road, but I am going to ease myself into it instead of stopping all food and caffiene cold turkey...

Ah well, will power fail... At least I made it almost 36 hours without anything but water...

I just don't think its a very healthy thing to do myself...humans are meant to eat food! Go vegan for a week or drop the coffee for a week or something, but to knock out all food for three days, just don't sound healthy at all.

Archived